Website Fire Hose Games
Fire Hose Games is hiring a Game Programmer with commercial Unity experience to join our team working on our upcoming sci-fi factory automation game, Techtonica! We are looking for an experienced developer with solid all-around game programming skills who can dive in quickly to a codebase and make an immediate impact.
We are a fully-remote studio, and successful candidates who are able to sync with our core hours in the U.S. Eastern time zone may work from anywhere.
DEI is important to us, and candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Help optimize code to improve performance without sacrificing functionality
- Build and maintain key gameplay systems, from production through to post-launch
- Develop new and update existing pipelines to support other developers
- Work closely with other developers from all disciplines to help identify and avert engineering roadblocks
- At least 3 years of experience with commercial game development in Unity3D
- Demonstrated track record of seeing projects to completion
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Comfortable working closely with other engineers and across disciplines
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite of tools
- Experience with Unreal
- Experience with console development
- Interest in and/or experience with graphics performance and optimization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.