Making a game is just one part of game development. You should be able to market your game or you will have a game that nobody knows about. There are many ways to market your game you can see about it in detail in our mobile game marketing post. What if I tell you that there is a free way to reach 1000 people’s emails for FREE? I am not bluffing, it’s true. In this post, I will show you how you can send emails about your game to 1000 random people everyday without being marked as spam.
The answer is Herculist.
What is Herculist?
Herculist is a safelist. Safelist is a group of emails that have authorized to receive any email from the safelist. In return, they can send emails to others on the list. This is a simple email exchange platform. By using Herculist, you also authorize yourself to receive any email. So it’s better to create a filter and send them to a folder.
The name and what it does and even the website of Herculist for that matter looks spammy. I was a little hesitant to use the website. But, since it’s all free and you only create an email account I thought why not. It was good and the website delivered what was promised
How herculist can help you increase your game sale numbers
Herculist is not a niche-specific list so the CTR of your emails will be much less than sending it to your followers. But since you are going to promote a game and most people love to play new games it might be worth the try. Follow the steps below
- Create a free account in Herculist.
- Confirm the email account. (Once you confirm you will start receiving emails from other people in the list).
- Go to admailer
- Type in your message (Write a good email)
- Press send.
- Repeat for the next 10 days
Using the zone
Herculist has more features than just sending an email. The zone is where you can exchange views. You need to specify a URL in your account that you want to be displayed in the zone. Then you can go and start browsing in the zone and for every 2 websites, you visit you will get 1 visit to your URL.
Pros and Cons of Herculist
Pros of herculist
- Can email 1000 people for free everyday.
- Get unlimited credits by browsing to send more emails.
- Good for general product launches.
- Easy way to get free traffic.
Cons of Herculist
- Cold email list with very little conversion.
- Very high bounce rate for websites.
- Not effective for niche specific campaigns.