Character designers are artists or 3D modelers who work only on making characters for your game. You can also hire an artist to do character design but they may not be able to produce a stunning design that character artists come up with. In this post, we will list the top 5-character designers who we have hired for our game.
Vita studio from Germany
- Skilled group of young artists.
- Hire a studio at cost of a freelancer.
- Delivery time ranges from 10 days to 30 days.
- Express delivery is available at an extra cost.
- Provides constant work update and 1 revision after delivery.
- The average response time is 5 hours.
- Completed over 30 projects with 5-star reviews.
Hendy from Indonesia
- Graphics designer with 8 years of experience.
- Best for simple 2D character creation.
- Very affordable.
- Multiple repeat buyers.
- Delivery time: 5 Days.
- No express delivery available.
- Completed over 100 projects with good reviews.
Alex from Romania
- Skilled graphics designer with more than 10 years of experience.
- Can do illustration, portrait, concept art, character design, environment design.
- Completed over 2000 assignments.
- Exceptional number of repeat customers.
- Delivery time: 3 days
- 1 day delivery available at extra cost.
- Top rated character designer.
- The average response time is 2 hours.
Tyler Miles from Switzerland
- Game designer with 9 years of experience.
- He is skilled in game art, game development and 2D animation.
- Exceptional number of repeat buyers.
- Completed over 100 projects with good customer reviews.
- Delivery time ranges from 3 days to 6 days.
- Express delivery is available at extra cost.
- The average response time is 1 hour.
Brayan Morales Colombia
- Illustrator with 4 years of experience.
- He can create high resolution pictures of landscape and characters in Photoshop.
- Completed over 500 projects with good reviews.
- The average response time is 10 hours.
- Good communication and quality work.
- Delivery time is 10 days.
- 4 Day delivery is available at an extra cost.